Panache DocumentationA Divi Child Theme for Copywriters, VA's & Digital Managers
Footer & Header:
The footer can be edited in the Divi Library.
The header is edited in the Theme Builder
On the widgets page, remove all widgets that are added to the main sidebar and 1st footer sidebar.
Add a text module to the main sidebar and paste the following shortcode to the widget:
Remove the asterisks above before pasting into the widget. I have added the asterisks, so that the code can be copied and pasted.
Custom Footer Widget:
At the bottom of the Widgets page, you will see ‘Create Custom Widget’
- Name a widget in the space provided and refresh the page.
- Add the footer navigation menu from the left hand panel. Do not give it a title.
- Return to Divi Library and select the footer layout.
- In the first sidebar module, select the custom widget you have just created.
- Save the module.
Instagram Set Up:
Go to the Instagram settings and follow the plug in instructions on the first tab using the wizard to connect your Instagram account.
Save these settings.
Next go to the Customize tab and configure the settings as per the following image.
- The number of photo’s at 4 and number of columns at 4 and padding at 3px.
- Uncheck all other settings