Widget Set Up
Bloom Set Up:
The Elegant themes tutorial can be accessed here on how to set up each of these. If you are using Mailchimp, go to the theme options page and add your authorisation key first. This will connect the Bloom widget to Mailchimp.
Import the Bloom json file included in your theme purchase and save.
You will have already uploaded the Bloom plugin and this should already be activated.
In order to set this up, follow this tutorial:
Sidebar Set Up:
Go to Appearance >> Widgets
Add the following widgets to the Sidebar and create 2 custom widget areas – please name these custom widget areas as shown as the theme will pull the information from the widget set up:
SIDEBAR SET UP:
Add the following widgets
- Text widget – for the ‘about me’ widget
Add a text widget and set the photo height an width at 300px as per the following. Use your own ul from the default WordPress media area. Change the text to whatever you want your description to say about you.
Simple Social Icon widget: Use the following diagram)
- (Background colour: #a7d1e3 Hover colour: #a7d1e3)
- Bloom Widget (Select widget in the drop down)
- Recent Posts widget
- Category widget
Create two custom widget areas and add the following. Please name the widgets EXACTLY in bold below as we have, as the theme will pull the information from here and unless they are named exactly, the widgets will not show on the pages and posts.
- OPTIN WIDGET (add Bloom widget and select ‘widget’ in the drop down)
- Social icons custom widget: SOCIAL ICONS and set it up as per the following diagram (Background colour: #a7d1e3 Hover colour: #a7d1e3)
- set up
Join our mailing list
RECEIVE OUR NEWS AND THEME UPDATES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX