Renegade DocumentationPage & Menu Set Up
Pages Set Up:
Go to Pages on the left hand side bar of the WordPress installation. There will be a page called Sample Page, delete this.
Now we are ready to set up the pages.
- Go to Pages >> Add new >> Create page
- Enable the Divi Builder
At the top of the builder you will see this:
Go to ‘Load from Library and select the page layout required for the relevant page.
Add all your pages, one by one and load the related page layouts as per the above. Remember to publish each page as you go along.
Menu Set Up:
This theme has 2 menus:
- Main Menu
- Secondary Menu
Go to Appearance >> Menu’s.
- Create a new menu and name the menu, (We named this menu Top Menu)
- hit save
- add the pages you wish to appear in the main header.
- At the bottom of the screen click Theme Location >> Primary Menu >> Save
Create a second menu (This is for the secondary category menu at the top of your pages)
- Create a new menu and name the menu, (We named this menu Category Menu)
- Add your categories
- hit save