Widget Set Up
Instagram Set Up:
Go to the Instagram settings (on the left menu of your WordPress dashboard) and follow the plugin instructions on the first tab using the wizard to connect your Instagram account.
Save these settings.
Next go to the Customize tab and configure the settings as per the following image.
- Set the width of the feed to 100%
- Leave the ‘height of feed’ as it stands – empty
- Set the background colour to white #fff
- The number of photo’s at 8 and number of columns at 8.
- Leave the other settings as is
- Uncheck all check boxes down the page
Sidebar Set Up:
Go to Appearance >> Widgets
Add the following widgets
- Text widget – We have included a picture on our theme demo, but you are welcome to add your Adsense code here instead
- Recent Posts Extended widget
- Custom menu widget (select the category menu you created in the menu set up from the drop down from the hierachy list)
Recent Posts Extended widget
You can either set the widget to recent posts or recent products. On the theme demo, we used recent products.
Make sure the image settings are set at 200px x 200px
Join our mailing list
RECEIVE OUR NEWS AND THEME UPDATES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX