Widget Set Up
Instagram Set Up:
Go to the Instagram settings (on the left menu of your WordPress dashboard) and follow the plugin instructions on the first tab using the wizard to connect your Instagram account.
Save these settings.
Next go to the Customize tab and configure the settings as per the following image.
- The number of photo’s at 6 and number of columns at 6.
- Padding around the images 5px
- Uncheck all other settings
Sidebar Set Up:
Go to Appearance >> Widgets
Add the following widgets to the Sidebar and create 2 custom widget areas – please name these custom widget areas as shown as the theme will pull the information from the widget set up:
SIDEBAR SET UP:
Add the following widgets:
Create two custom widget areas and add the following. Please name the widgets EXACTLY in bold below as we have, as the theme will pull the information from here and unless they are named exactly, the widgets will not show on the pages and posts.
- Social icons custom widget: Footer Subscribe – add the Bloom widget
- Footer Menu – Add the custom menu created for the footer